Published on 04/27/2019 11:22 am
Sunset Park Immigration Lawyer

464 36th St, 4th Fl, Ste 11F




(347) 4349286

 Mon - Fri 8.30 am - 7 pm Sat 9 am - 3 pm

Cash, check, all cc.


The Gursoy Law Firm continues to strive to be on the top of legal profession. We understand that clients have an endless number of choices when it comes to picking a law firm. We always remind ourselves of this important fact. We also understand that clients want more than just a formal relationship with a lawyer. We truly believe that a relationship between a lawyer and a client should be more. Our goal is to have all clients continue to be proud of having the Gursoy Law Firm represent them, just as we are proud of having been carefully chosen by our clients to help them with their legal matter.

An immigrant is a foreign national who has been authorized to live and work permanently in the United States. If you want to become an immigrant based on the fact that you have a permanent employment opportunity in the United States, or if you are an employer that wants to sponsor someone for lawful permanent residency based on permanent employment in the United States, you must go through a multi-step process.

First, foreign nationals and employers must determine if the foreign national is eligible for lawful permanent residency under one of employment immigration categories (see below).

Second, most employment categories require that the US employer complete a labor certification request (Form ETA 9089) for the applicant, and submit it to the US Department of Labor (DOL)’s Employment and Training Administration. DOL must either grant or deny the certification request. Qualified alien physicians who will practice medicine in an area of the United States which has been certified as underserved by the US Department of Health and Human Services are relieved from this requirement. You may wish to read more about this program.

Sunset Park Immigration Lawyer